Location: Home  Community Forums  General  wats going on here? ?features? 
wats going on here? ?features?
Page: 1 of 2
Locked  0 Observer
wats going on here? ?features?  
hej, i noticed a very usefull extansion.
its a little flash button that get u less work/steps to copy a mx track id for paste it on another place.
just click on it instead of one click on mouse mark the number press strg+c or right click on mouse and copy.

wow , ty very much mania exchange, u are awesome,
of course u will delete this post, becouse u can not handle crytical opinons!
however, maybe u read the text bellow, before deleting it.

ahh, ok doesn´t matter, I have no fun to write something down, that was allready supported on tmx and is just missing here or not work but listed to use. go fix ur bugs, cant be so difficult.
if u like I offer my help, but I am noob, however, I understand this shit and know what to change if something is wrong.

gl.
G-kart Racer

erm... what are you talking about?
Zimmer Racer

if u don´t know what I´m talkin about just do monitoring the thread and do not answer, thx.
G-kart Racer

okay, after reading your post two more times, got it. you think developers are just adding some fancy features? no. they're working on leaderboards, on bugs, on other important features. but it doesn't mean they can't add something other while working on those big features. just be patient, devs have real life aswell.
Zimmer Racer

oh, I´m so sorrey! I forgot the real life <3
G-kart Racer

Well, I personnaly still didn't understand what you're meaning, so speak correctly and do not be unpleasant. Thanks.

e/ After reading your traductor's explanation, I finally understood, and totally agree with one sentence of the last part of your post. Just look for it. :cool:
Last edited by FT»Joyeux,
Moped Racer

8-|mhhhkayyyy, first answer and then read :done:
G-kart Racer

is this really so hard to understand?

here a shorty: site features that was allready supported on tmx are just missing here or not working well, but are listed to use.

if u don´t understand this then tell me what u not understand!
and pls.
don´t tell me u don´t know tmx, thx.
Last edited by TROLLZOR,
G-kart Racer

fastforza is working on them if they are listed. right now the LB is the top priority though, i think
Beetle Racer

lolzone says:
is this really so hard to understand?

here a shorty: site features that was allready supported on tmx are just missing here or not working well, but are listed to use.

if u don´t understand this then tell me what u not understand!
and pls.
don´t tell me u don´t know tmx, thx.

Please... use normal damn english!! You obviously know it better than in your first post? It's not like you want to annoy everyone is it? ;)
· · · – – – · · ·
Page: 1 of 2 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem