Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  I can't link my ManiaPlanet account 
I can't link my ManiaPlanet account
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  2 Observers
I can't link my ManiaPlanet account  
When i check the TM2 Exchange page it has a little box near the top saying "Your ManiaExchange account has not be linked with your ManiaPlanet account. Click here to link them." but when I click the link ( https://account.mania.exchange/account/link) I get Internal Error with the id 00000000000000000000000000000000
Learner Driver

Are you still having an issue with this?
Site Leader

yes I check the link every week or two and it always leads to that error
Last edited by Notdeplayer1754,
Learner Driver

Sorry it took so long to get with you about this issue. I think I fixed it for your account. Can you confirm?
Site Leader

Sorry but it didn't work. I'm still getting "Internal error
Something went wrong...

Error id: 00000000000000000000000000000000"

Is there any other link available to connect the accounts?
Last edited by Notdeplayer1754,
Learner Driver

I don't think there's another link.

But I finished connecting your Ubisoft account manually in the hopes that you wouldn't need to link your ManiaPlanet one, but maybe a ManiaPlanet link is still required for TM2 exchange, if you're still seeing the message requiring you to link your ManiaPlanet account on the site.

Are you on Discord? Can you send me a DM with one of your TM2 replays, then I can fix this for you manually.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader
Learner Driver

Thanks! I pushed some buttons. Did the "Your ManiaExchange account has not be linked with your ManiaPlanet account. Click here to link them." message go away?
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Yes it's gone!
Thank you SO much! You have been a life saver. I can finally upload my replays now
Learner Driver

Glad to hear! Have fun!
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem