Location: Home  Community Forums  Resources  Manialink : TM2 Canyon Nations car skins ! 
Manialink : TM2 Canyon Nations car skins !
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Manialink : TM2 Canyon Nations car skins !  
Creative Manialink

If you're missing a nation skin, tell us and we'll take care of it.
Old Age Caravanner

Romania skin is so awesome :d
Thanks for taking care about it^^

EDIT: Let the Trackmania : Nations 2 begin :d
Last edited by FT»Mandark,
Beetle Racer

really great job, Lithuanian skin is nice :)
Zimmer Racer

Nice T*
I'm back :)

i downloaded for 100 planets the swiss skin, but when i looked at it, what i saw?
Everything with that crap "C" logo... credits of "C" (creative) everywhere... and it looks totally crap.
Credits as sticker on the whole car, on the back, on the plate... take your 100 planets, but don't hope for others planets in the future.
Moped Racer

Yellow rims on every car? :(
Moped Racer

@.dejavu
Well, that's what the preview window is for: to see if you like it or not.

I'll tell you what: PM me your login, I'll send you back your 99 planets and then I don't want to hear anything from you ---- again. Deal ?

@Enai Siaion: Yea, I'm thinking about changing that and whoever downloaded a car has the locator in his folder, so he should automatically get the update as soon as it is on our server. I had coloured rims first (colours depending on the country's flag) but it didn't really look that good.
Last edited by tstargermany,
Old Age Caravanner

congratz for falling back into youth again TS
G-kart Racer

You're right, I re-edited my outburst ... but cheap sarcasm isn't helpful either .
I can understand if someone doesn't like the cars or if someone doesn't want any tiny mac logo on the car and the solution for that problem is really easy peasy : don't buy a mac car.

It doesn't get any easier.

But whining about how he has been ripped off his precious 99 planets, despite having a preview window and getting EXACTLY what he paid for .. THAT is childish.
Last edited by tstargermany,
Old Age Caravanner

i don't care about the 99 planets... But what i don't understand, is why you have to credit so much what could be a really nice car, with all these logos and stickers everywhere!
I already pay credits with the planets... and i thought that without all the stickers and redesigned logos, that national car would be much much more appreciated (imo).
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem