Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Opening *.gbx files with TM2 
Opening *.gbx files with TM2
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

Being lazy or not has nothing to do with it.
Its a simple mechanic that should already work, testing out multiple maps is a pain without it.
Its not just the part about having to put the files in the folder and loading them in local play in the game, its about having to restart the game as well everytime I put a new track on the folder as well...
Old Age Caravanner

.dejavu says:
Man, this is not nosense...
If you would have been a bit active on tmx, you should know that to test maps, is really annoying to download them, open your downloads folder, select them all, and put them in the right tm folder. And +, you have to close and reopen the game, because the refresh button inside the game, if you added too many maps, makes the game crash.

So, that gbx thingy is annoying me a lot too!
Is a 1/10 that would help mx to bring more activity!

ahah dude, i'm testing tracks since 2005 (or it was 2006?) and trust me when i say that i always played them by downloading them from tmx, manually putting them in the tm folder, opening up/refreshing the game. i was just dumb enough not to know that you could open a track directly from a .gbx file, still that didn't prevent me from being in the top40 ''awarders'' in tmux.

so you see, it's annoying, but you can live without it for sure.
Last edited by md,
    md
Quad Bike Racer

Btw, Im too lazy in this side, and if i can avoid such boring things, i try to do the fastest way.

mod edit: Just because you wrote it in another language, doesn't make swearing acceptable here.

Last edited by -32-,
Moped Racer

TM2 is supposed to be a step forward, not a step back.

I probably won't test many tracks until I can just download and click the file to start.

Call me lazy, I don't care.
Learner Driver
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem