Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  So I have this Map it's somewhat unique... 
So I have this Map it's somewhat unique...
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
So I have this Map it's somewhat unique...  
https://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/196308/stomachache

So I would Say the Flow is Terrible but that's the meaning for it. Because I love to see People Struggle and say ahh I can do this better, That's why, and another thing is also THINK out of the box, try your Techniques, improve on your Reaction time, That's why Speed boost's in the Corners, Control your Speed, if not you are likely to Go out of the map track,

Speed control is necessary for this map, time it well, and get ahead of the WR.
Landings is your worst nightmare because you need to combine 3 things Time, Speed, Precision.
Learn to Drift Forcefully and gain control of your breaks.
There are some stunts if you can make them like from mud to the road into a corner and jump on the railings to make a precise cut.
The scenery is none because I can't really figure out how to do it in TMNF as this map was converted to TM2
I didn't choose the music it's just the Standard music Let it be random and let the person driving choose what to listen to.

I would say the Difficulty to be around 6-7 ish if you are going for a hunt than just training.

Overall I really can't give you a Basic Rating for this because some would say 5-10-11 is that even allowed? but, if I should give it an Overall of myself then Let's say 7/10.
Last edited by drefargraykiym,
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem