COPPERS / FUNDS
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
COPPERS / FUNDS  
Hello tm2 fans

just thinking shame we could not transfer our coppers from another accounts tmu/f etc
bit of a waste them just sitting there now :( since i am really starting to get into TM2 :)
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

just send them to "itsmee" with a message : " donation for the 'world best mapper' contest :DD
G-kart Racer

if we could do that then all the returning players would have an advantage over the brand new tm2 community, which is exactly why Nadeo did not allow this. :p
Beetle Racer

@banjee: exactly (y) the only connection between forever and ² is logins reserving.
Zimmer Racer

Banjee says:
if we could do that then all the returning players would have an advantage over the brand new tm2 community, which is exactly why Nadeo did not allow this. :p

MMMMMmmmmmmm but since the returning gamers from old TM Game's should get a bonus for buying other tm
games should you think ;) why sould a new gamer get the same coppers as a old gamer which as brought all the tm games, i understand what you mean its a NEW Community fresh new start right....just feel it would have been nice if
we could have had our own coppers, from other tm games, or well i am going to blow my million coppers to friends lol
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

some people might hate me for saying this, but other than solo official mode and as a currency for the Screenshot forum, what use to coppers/planets have anymore? :p
Moped Racer

Jet777 says:
some people might hate me for saying this, but other than solo official mode and as a currency for the Screenshot forum, what use to coppers/planets have anymore? :p

We don't really know yet what planets are for.
Back in action!

Ville says:
Jet777 says:

We don't really know yet what planets are for.

To pay for custom content in-game . They'll see a lot more use with the addition of packages and requiring payment for them.
Rise from the ashes!

so are you saying that we can buy valley ans storm with planets?
Last edited by banjee»UD,
Beetle Racer

storm wtf?
I'll ask this one more time, does anyone know FOR SURE what the 3rd environment will be? :p
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem