Location: Home  Community Forums  General  I uploaded a track today. 
I uploaded a track today.
Page: 1 of 1
Locked  0 Observer
I uploaded a track today.  
It received 1 download before vanishing off the front page.
Why is there even a new tracks page on this site?
:s

Edit: I'm not whining, I'm just saying this is a useless medium for new/unknown builders. With PPO down and no MTC yet there is no alternative either.
Last edited by Enai Siaion,
Moped Racer

Enai Siaion says:
It received 1 download before vanishing off the front page.
Why is there even a new tracks page on this site?
:s

Edit: I'm not whining, I'm just saying this is a useless medium for new/unknown builders. With PPO down and no MTC yet there is no alternative either.

Your point being?
· · · – – – · · ·

My point is that when Player X makes a track, uploads it and gets 1 download, he's going to stop making tracks.

Something like this happened to Starcraft 2 modding, with thousands of maps and new ones appearing all the way back, and the scene died out within a few weeks.
Moped Racer

Enai Siaion says:
My point is that when Player X makes a track, uploads it and gets 1 download, he's going to stop making tracks.

Something like this happened to Starcraft 2 modding, with thousands of maps and new ones appearing all the way back, and the scene died out within a few weeks.

But both PPO and mtc is coming? MX is far from finished as it looks right now..

"waiter, My steak is raw!"
"That's because we didn't put it in the pan yet"
Last edited by Tuta,
· · · – – – · · ·

Tuta says:

"waiter, My steak is raw!"
"That's because we didn't put it in the pan yet"

This is actually pretty well said. To me it looks like, Enai, that you're only trying to promote yourself as an unknown tracker. You don't like releasing maps until PPO and MTC are here? Then why do you? :s

Locked before further discussion, I don't want to hear this same old stuff again... I guess we already have a few threads here for stuff like this anyway.
Back in action!
Page: 1 of 1 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem