Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Dream Car 
Dream Car
Page: 1 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer
Dream Car  
Well, since almoste all topics from older tmx's has been created i restart my topic to. Post a photo of your dream car that you actually will own one day that you have worked hard for to get.

I actually tried this beauty of a beast today and i get more and more in love with this car.
My dream car is either a green or black Volkswagen Scirocco

Quad Bike Racer

*________*

Quad Bike Racer

8-|
Zimmer Racer

At first I thought you guys were way too unambitious in your dreams, I have so many dream cars that I could probably never decide what to do with my millions if I had some.. :d

But then I realized that there is one car I want more than any other: Alfa Romeo GTV6

(l) (l) (l)

Edit: This one and a Maserati Quattroporte, perfect two car garage (l)
Last edited by Tuta,
· · · – – – · · ·

Not exactly my dream car in terms of what ever I want (that would be a prototype spacecraft that I don't feel comfortable releasing pictures of the concept model of yet), but a realistic goal for the near future.

Mazda RX-8

212 horses naturally aspirated, and I've got plans to install a turbocharger on my mind. Rotary Engine + Turbocharger + ECU mod = an affordable sports car that can go toe-to-toe with a $125,000+ Lambo or Porsche.

@Space: Sorry I didn't say this earlier, but I guess you want a 2011 Fordodgrolette Camerchargastang (joke name for the Canyon and Desert cars)?
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

Porsche 911 Carrera GTS
I saw it in a Porsche's concessionary this summer and i completly found it wonderful.
Just a bit expensive... : 106k €...

Quad Bike Racer

Seriously my dream car, Efini Twinturbo configuration putting out 350hp combined with the racing abilities of the Rotary engine. Im in love.

If not that, then a Subaru Impreza WRX STi Version V

One more picture of the FD:

The first one is a single turbine and the yellow is twinturbo :p
Old Age Caravanner

Always loved this one:

Favorite:

Once it comes to America, I actually plan on buying an Alfa Romeo (l)
Sports Saloon Racer

Bucky says:

Once it comes to America, I actually plan on buying an Alfa Romeo (l)

Once what comes? Alfa romeo? :) Which one? :d I'm not sure if the new ones are goign to be tha same thing or if they will face the same horrible thing that lancia did, badge engineered chryslers :(

That's not very likely though and more probable is the best case scenario, they will go back to rear wheel drive! :d They already showed the 4C which seems really amazing, hope they continue on that path but keep the design DNA.. Seen the new giulietta? looks amazing!! Too bad they abandoned the brera/159 styling so quickly though.

Edit: Maybe should make a separate thread for car talk.. can go on forever, specially about italian ones :d
Last edited by Tuta,
· · · – – – · · ·

the green scirocco is great :) near my school is a VW-store, and they have one :)

I've just seen this one, I think it's really epic:

A metallic-orange Tesla Roadster <3
Last edited by Nim,
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 7 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem