Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  MX Map Sorting problem 
MX Map Sorting problem
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
MX Map Sorting problem  
In the find tracks list, when I click on the [Dlds] column in the sort maps list it either gets stuck "thinking" or finishes without actually sorting the list by downloads. Seems to work ok though for other columns.
I've tried this many times over many months & just curious if this is a common thing or something on my end?
Learner Driver

You should not see the downloads column when you go to "Find Tracks", unless you have elevated privileges on the site.

You should be able to see the downloads column from your "My Tracks" page. However, when you click the column, it adds a secondary filter, instead of modifying the primary filter. And that's why it fails to sort properly.

You can alternatively click on the primary filter and choose "Downloads (most)" or "Downloads (least)" from the list.

Also, welcome to the MX Forums. (y) Your first post here, even though you registered on the site in 2013. :p I guess you've mostly been active on MP Forums.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Thanks Eyebo.
I guess I must have only sent personal messages and track comments. :o Funny!
Also, I only recently started uploading my tracks from over the years. In the past I think I've only uploaded requested maps or Beta maps.
Find Tracks & My Tracks seem to give me the same results. I'll pm you more info.
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem