Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  "You must now connect your ManiaPlanet account ".....? 
"You must now connect your ManiaPlanet account ".....?
Page: 1 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer
"You must now connect your ManiaPlanet account ".....?  
On the front page we read :
"You must now connect your ManiaPlanet account with your Mania Exchange account in order to access certain features ........etcetera"

I have done this.

But what have I done?

I have connected one account with another so it seems.

What are these "certain features" ??????

I can't find an advantage for me.

I had to make some sort of safety exeption cause I got some kind of message in the process that some security thing was "uncertified". Whatever that means. I thought it was safe, but was I right?
Is there a problem in safety??

Can anyone clarify my questions?

Greetings, Mab
Learner Driver

I Know how easy it is for script kiddies to mess with sites so I will refuse to accept this Until an Admin/MOD has confirmed that it is legitimate (MrA)

This Connection is Untrusted
You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to ws.maniaplanet.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

Learner Driver

Nadeo are using a self-signed certificate until they buy an actual one. As stated by the developer of the MPWS here. ;)
Deep fried

Mania Planet Web Services is the site that is being connected to. It should be okay to grant the access until they upgrade to a full certificate. (y)

It will be tidier once they upgrade their certification, but they are trustworthy and we are still in beta.

My account is connected. :done:
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

This is quite confusing. I'm currently logged into ManiaPlanet as 32.
But when I try to link accounts, ManiaPlanet says that the user '32' does not exist. :o
Forza4

you should write your TM² loginname and password there ;)
Zimmer Racer

MrA and Forzyy, thanks a lot for your reply. I feel better now. :) So there is no safety problem.

Does anyone know what the advantages are of the connection?

Kind regards, MaB
Learner Driver
I get an error.  
I linked my ManiaPlanet acount when I register in tm-exange, but the mesage still there. When I try to link again I got this error:
... says:
Player login already associated with another account. (And more text but I cant post here)

And when I try to upload a track it says:
... says:
Your account must be connected/linked with your ManiaPlanet account.

Sorry for my bad english
Learner Driver

diegodan1893 says:
I linked my ManiaPlanet acount when I register in tm-exange, but the mesage still there. When I try to link again I got this error:
... says:
Player login already associated with another account. (And more text but I cant post here)

And when I try to upload a track it says:
... says:
Your account must be connected/linked with your ManiaPlanet account.

Sorry for my bad english

Same to me :(
Quad Bike Racer

DeMeNs, you may retry.
Surely Retired
Page: 1 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem