Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Download a map, install and play 
Download a map, install and play
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Download a map, install and play  
Hello guys,

I can't use Install and play for no reason : when i ck=lick on it nothing happens :/

I have an other probem: It comes with downloading a map ( GBx. file). I can download it, but where do I have to put this file in order to play the map.

It would be awesome if someone help me !

ty in advance !
Learner Driver

Clicking "Install&Play" causes a pop-up asking if you want to allow Maniaplanet to be launched.
Check if your browser disables/suppresses pop-ups and enable them for this page.

Downloaded tracks have to be put in
Documents -> Maniaplanet -> Maps ->

If you are already ingame you might have to refresh the folder/maplist ingame (circle arrow icon) to see the maps
Moped Racer

Racho says:
Clicking "Install&Play" causes a pop-up asking if you want to allow Maniaplanet to be launched.
Check if your browser disables/suppresses pop-ups and enable them for this page.

Downloaded tracks have to be put in
Documents -> Maniaplanet -> Maps ->

If you are already ingame you might have to refresh the folder/maplist ingame (circle arrow icon) to see the maps

Thank you. But where can I find the maps downloaded in game please ?
Learner Driver

You have to open the associated title (Stadium title for a Stadium map).
And then navigate to Local Play -> Single Map. From there you can drive the map.
Site Leader
Help  
Bonjour, j'ai lu vos messages pour essayer d'installer une map mais malgré vos conseils, je n'y arrivent pas. Le install and play ne fonctionne pas et quand j'essaye de télécharger, le fichier est blanc donc impossible à ouvrir.

Voila en espérant avoir une aide quelconque, merci de votre attention. =)
Learner Driver

C'est bon , j'ai vraisemblablement trouvé mon problème =)
Learner Driver

I disabled my adblock for this site, but the Install & Play button still does nothing for me, not matter which track I try.
Learner Driver

It's a maniaplanet:// link. Adblock shouldn't bother it at all. At least I've never heard of any adblock blocking it.

Perhaps you use the Steam version of ManiaPlanet? I believe it only works with the standalone install.
Site Leader

Hi,

I downloaded RPG map from this website and put it under the folder "Maniaplanet -> Maps", but I can´t see it in "local" play in RPG titlepack. But I can see it in Stadium/Canyon titlepack. And, when I downloaded a RPG map through RPG titlepack in-game, I can see it in "local" play in RPG titlepack.

I would like to download maps from this website, because it is more comfortable, but also I would like to see them all in one folder in RPG titlepack.

Can someone please help me? Thanks.
Learner Driver

RPG titlepack is only for Stadium maps. You can see maps specifically built in that titlepack by using this search:
https://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracksearch2?unreleased=0&tpack=RPG

Additionally you can see RPGs built in the base Stadium title, using this search:
https://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracksearch2?unreleased=0&tpack=TMStadium&style=4
These also should be able to be played in the RPG titlepack.

However, I've noticed some RPGs are built in the ESL/Competition titlepack. Those are only visible, and can only be played in, the ESL/Competition titlepack.
Here's a search to see those:
https://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracksearch2?unreleased=0&style=4&tpack=esl_comp

You mention Canyon RPGs as well. Those are played in other titlepacks or in the base title of Canyon.
Here's a search that shows all the RPGs built in Canyon, regardless of titlepack:
https://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracksearch2?unreleased=0&style=4&environments=1

On any map page, you can also expand the track details to show more details, including which titlepack the map was built it.

I hope this helps.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem