Location: Home  Community Forums  General  canyon brought sort of a new trackstyle, need name :P 
canyon brought sort of a new trackstyle, need name :P
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
canyon brought sort of a new trackstyle, need name :P  
Hey all, due to the immense sliding potential of canyon, i was wondering what to call the following (hybrid) style

Full speed overall with some sliding in corners by using brakes.
(accompanied by a standard billboard to tell where to brake)

Due to the few brakes it isn't full speed, but it isn't speedtech or normal either.

any ideas for a name?

was thinking of "speed", but changed my mind as that's more of a main category which can be subdivided through several styles.
Last edited by BLiNNeMaNS,
loves Foolspeed

Speedtech?

There's fast noslide, fast slide, slow slide (but no slow noslide) and the various special categories like LOL, RPG, trial, ...
Moped Racer

gotta agree with enai (y)
Quad Bike Racer

And I'd like to promote the track types "competitive" (easy to finish, hard to get a good time on, intended for online racing) and "novelty" (unusual concept but still about normal racing instead of tricks or luck).

:cool:
Moped Racer

According to trackstyles you can choose in the editor I'd say speed drift. ;)
..wasn't me

Enai Siaion says:
And I'd like to promote the track types "competitive" (easy to finish, hard to get a good time on, intended for online racing) and "novelty" (unusual concept but still about normal racing instead of tricks or luck).

:cool:

Hunters and Lolmaps?
Learner Driver

Loltracks are based on luck or stupid tricks. A track that is entirely offroad, a large oval, a 5x5 etc are not loltracks.
Moped Racer

A new name?

Drifter.

^^
Moped Racer

I always said speedtrack to fast tracks that weren't completely fs, think it works in tm2 too (y)
· · · – – – · · ·

About the main topic of this thread, I would call is with the oldest terms of TM.

Race or normal.
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem