Location: Home  Community Forums  Closed  [CLOSED] Showcases don't adjust size based on content 
[CLOSED] Showcases don't adjust size based on content
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
[CLOSED] Showcases don't adjust size based on content  
Showcases don't adjust size based on content. Can't use two quotes:

(Edit: Closing this due to redesign negating the need for it to be changed.)
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

This is not a bug per se, it is simply due to us using hardcoded values for the size of the showcase boxes, presumably as it made sense during initial development to avoid any problems with differently-sized showcases being active simultaneously which would mean that either all of the containers or the whole section would have to be resized to match the tallest showcase.
I don't think that it would make much sense to put the effort in to fixe such a minor issue right now as I think that it would mean that we would have to redo quite a lot about the showcase box, but it is definitely possible that I'm wrong about that and that it'd be a relatively easy fix for TGYoshi.
Buffer Overflow

Thanks for the reply Solux!

I agree that it's probably not worth working on right now, especially with a full redesign on the way. And we have bigger issues to address. But I wanted to add it here since I noticed it, so it was documented, in any case. :p
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem