Mod Wishes
Page: 2 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer

After racing on many tracks, i've noticed that
it can be very dark in tunnels or buildings. So
maybe a Mod like night vison that would lighten
up those very dark areas.
Learner Driver

the builders who don't care about it won't use mod anyways; the builders who actually care can use 'car's lights' with MT.
Zimmer Racer

I'm needing a lava/magma/fire mod with high-tech metal track pieces, kinda like this. I have a F-ZERO track pack in the works but Fire Field is without a mod currently.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

Tron
:p
Beetle Racer

Evil circus. :)

If there are no takers I just might do it myself...
Last edited by Enai Siaion,
Moped Racer
time of day fix  
mini mod

wanted a mini mod of just the sky ! less sun glare...in real life normal if its foggy, its not sunny as well lol
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Still waiting for a Sci-fi Lava mod.
Rise from the ashes!

I Freakin love Fzero, fire field was on my list of things to do. but i dissapeared from TM. But now im back! So ... I will likely try to find a way to convert my old Hellblaze from TMN to TM2.

Just a question, iv been making a track havent touched TM2 modding yet.
Are we able to change the luminance of the water? *IF SO. glowing lava aw yeah
Learner Driver

fenixblue says:
I Freakin love Fzero, fire field was on my list of things to do. but i dissapeared from TM. But now im back! So ... I will likely try to find a way to convert my old Hellblaze from TMN to TM2.

Just a question, iv been making a track havent touched TM2 modding yet.
Are we able to change the luminance of the water? *IF SO. glowing lava aw yeah

I think so... I did take a peak at the inner workings of HawkGer's Biohazard mod and there are files for changing the color of the water, maybe similar files exist in the lighting directory to change luminance.

By the way, Hellblaze is the mod with the lava texture road pieces, right? I used to use it quite a bit when I played TMUF.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

Windows 3.1 says:

I think so... I did take a peak at the inner workings of HawkGer's Biohazard mod and there are files for changing the color of the water, maybe similar files exist in the lighting directory to change luminance.

By the way, Hellblaze is the mod with the lava texture road pieces, right? I used to use it quite a bit when I played TMUF.

Yeah Biohazard is pretty awesome. Hawk is a beast. I did notice that the color and opacity of the water became opaque green slime. but i didnt see it glowing, but that wont change me from trying anyways. ;)

Yeah HellBlaze was a "lava road" mod for TMN back in the day. For a recap, here's it in motion on PC2 http://www.xfire.com/video/3792f9/ I was never able to get it to run on my PC on PC3 so I wasnt able to show off the FULL potential, I could do it now with my new pc though im pretty sure :p.

I built the road textures to "warm and cool" on different parts so the track would literally start glowing through cracks on the side. When PC3 was on, with motion blur enabled, it would look like the track was literally on fire. I was updating it to TMUF but then the files got lost between 4 different PCs :$
Last edited by fenixblue,
Learner Driver
Page: 2 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem