TM2 stadium
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
TM2 stadium  
Is the game still free? i wanted replay a bit to TM, but the new launcher want i buy the game ^^. Have to go to waste time with another game? ^^
Learner Driver

None of the TrackMania 2 games are free, but you can try them all out using the Channels system. When you log in, there should be a ShootMania and TrackMania channel available to join, and you can check the schedule to find out when programs you want to play are scheduled.

Alternatively, you can still play TrackMania Nations Forever for free, and you can find it here by clicking on the TrackMania 1 demo and here if you want it through Steam.
MTC Host
MTC Host

tank you! i use the track mania forever and it s work. can i use stadium item in trackmania forever? i love build map it's fun ^^
Learner Driver

If by stadium item you mean the items feature, then unfortunately no. Items were created in TM2, and are therefore not available in Nations. However, there is the unofficial tool TMUnlimiter which has a bunch of absolutely insane features, one of which is custom blocks (though I don't build in TMNF/TMUF much so I don't really know how it works).
MTC Host
MTC Host
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem