Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Cash prize! Navs summer endurance cup! 
Cash prize! Navs summer endurance cup!
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Cash prize! Navs summer endurance cup!  
Contest Navs summer endurance cup!
Server: "Navs Custom Maps" (north America region)

Hello! My server went down for months and I lost all my recs so to rebuild a database of recs and to hopefully introduce some new people to the maps I am holding a contest for the entire month of July!

Prizes: 100usd to the player with the lowest total time across all maps.
2nd prize: 50usd to 1 random player ( must complete all maps to qualify if the lucky player cant be reached after 1 week I will draw a new winner)

Fine print: open internationally payment over PayPal. There will be some very minor tweeks to the map list in the next few days. New server plugin as well but won't invalidate recs so don't worry. If a cut is found the map will be removed from the contest. Cheaters will be disqualified.
Learner Driver

Feel free to translate and repost anywhere you want.
Learner Driver

PS its a stadium server
Learner Driver

Due to popular demand... The rules are slightly different.

Top RANK on the server gets 100, random person who finish all maps gets 50. This way its easier to track your contest progress since uaseco does not publicly show total server track time.
Learner Driver

who is the random person?
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem