Tm2 Custom Signs
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Tm2 Custom Signs  
Well. tm2 lacks of signs. has anyone started to make some custom signs ? and what is the resolution for the signs in tm2? I might try something, but i'm not very good with this kinda stuff.
Quad Bike Racer

Ye, same prob :/
Would be awesome to have again the tmx/mx signs!
Moped Racer

.dejavu says:
Ye, same prob :/
Would be awesome to have again the tmx/mx signs!

Go make some then, or import the old TMX ones into TM2.
Deep fried

Well ff, if i would know how to do that, i will for sure do it!

Does the same signs works also in canyon?
does they requires different sizes?
If no, how i have to extract/put them?
Moped Racer

Hopefully, a MX Sign Pack will be made.
Last edited by FT»Mandark,
Beetle Racer

Signs have to be a 1024 x 512 DDS file. :)
Last edited by Pathebe,
Learner Driver

Signs Removed due to the fact they where just for fun ;)
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Dont be too hastey, In beta2 we had no signs other than adverts, the signs introduced in beta3 seem to me a little basic and were possibley rushed, I would not be suprised if there are more, higher quality signs in the final release.
Thats not to say we dont need more signs and sign packs, the tmx ones in particular a very good. Just wait 2 weeks and see what is in the fianl game and what quality and style they are before creating sign packs.
Beetle Racer

yeah mikey, and i dont quite know if those gothic signs really have trackmania style to them... 8-|
Beetle Racer

lol goth signs are just for me...i love anything to do with death art work, thats one of the things i use the gamers tag wraith..but the rest of the story is to long for here why i have wraith for real
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem