Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  Recommend a track! 
Recommend a track!
Page: 1 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer
Recommend a track!  
This thread is for recommending tracks that have been overlooked by the community. If you find an underrated track, please post it here so other people can enjoy it as well!

Rules

o DO NOT recommend your own tracks!
o The track should have under 10 awards.
o Please write a bit about the track and why you think it's good.
o Please do not post anything else than tracks here - any discussion will be removed!

Go find some tracks to recommend!! (y)
Last edited by Ville,
Back in action!

Learning Curve

One of my first person made tracks when i joined tm2. It has great full speed flow with some awesome and unique ideas. It's easy to drive yet hard to master. It was a joy to try and race for first against the others on this track and is a favorite in my book. :gold:

Learner Driver

Epic
A wunderful and easy to finish track.
It's different to the most tracks uploaded yet and that makes this thing special to me.
Try it, you wont regret it
G-kart Racer

Amazing speedtech track (l) Challenging and cool ideas! Only 1 award
· · · – – – · · ·

here is one of the 1st FS maps on TM² build in the closed beta of the game, This map is really underrated!
3 awards, for this nice map, (almost all FS maps made after this one are inspired on these Previous Beta version's maps)
**CLICK**
Moped Racer

This one is also a closed beta fullspeeder, which definitely deserves some more attention :|
It feels a lot like classic Island building, go give it a try if you haven't already:
Last edited by Jet777,
Moped Racer

I drove this track on some server, and was pleasantly suprised. It's got some U-drifts that might be offputting (not to me), but overall it's a great race. The look on my face upon seeing this tracks only award was something like this: :|

Old Age Caravanner

iam going to make a top 20 list on my player page with tech fs and lol tracks (total 60 tracks) for now
Canyon-Tech (beta3)
PhilsTrack01
you do the same ;)
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

Zimmer Racer

These 3 tracks are worth a look at!

Nice tech track... I enjoyed this one just cause i enjoyed it. It has some nice slides and a few cool jump ideas.

Fun speedtech track. Its fast and has some nice long slides. It also has some decent jumps.
-One- by   Yrp360

Great little tech. Its pretty easy and flows well.
Last edited by Typhoon,
G-kart Racer
Page: 1 of 7 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem