Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  The "Other Games Art" thread 
The "Other Games Art" thread
Page: 3 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

Another one from GT5

Click.
Quad Bike Racer

Awesome! Almost looks like GT4 with the standard car and quite low quality building though :d
· · · – – – · · ·

I'm happy you like it :d
Quad Bike Racer

Tuta, what did you do to the GT5 images to make them look like that? I've never been able to work it out :<

Looks great though ;)
Moped Racer

kamakaze»LT says:
Tuta, what did you do to the GT5 images to make them look like that? I've never been able to work it out :<

Looks great though ;)

They arent much edited :d What I usually do on almost all my screenshots (in tm and other... creative, right? :d) is to put a black and white adjustment layer and use the blend mode overlay or soft light and adjust the opacity to not make it too harsh :p Almost always gives a nice look to it :d

Or did you mean something else?
· · · – – – · · ·

Yeah i think thats it, I love the blur to clear effect. Looks awesome. I might fiddle with Photoshop to work it out. Thanks
Last edited by FT»kamakaze,
Moped Racer

About GT5, Tuta how do you get such awesome spinnin wheels ?
When I shot my screens with low speeds with every angle I shoot (pretty similar as yours) the car is awfully blurred (like a zoom blur you know). Then I've to shot them with higher speed like 2000/4000 or 8000.

Any tips for that ?
Quad Bike Racer

long time since I took any GT5 screens but you need to change the blur mode.. I think Mode 2 is the one you want. #1 is really ugly though. Took a while for me to figure out :d

Btw: Wouldn't call it a spinning wheels effect when you cant even see the wheels :d :d :p
Last edited by Tuta,
· · · – – – · · ·

Oh yeah thanks a lot. I've never thought what were those Mode1 Mode2 etc.
I'll try to remake some when i'll have time to check that :p
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 3 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem