Location: Home  Community Forums  Resources  Ready-to-use clips 
Ready-to-use clips
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Ready-to-use clips  
Hey guys ! :)

Not sure it's the right place the post this, sorry if I mistake.
This topic is made so that people can post their media tracker clips in order to share them with other players who would like to include them in their own tracks ! Putting in common our work would help everyone to make a cool MT work while saving a lot of time. And it will also let you show your creativity in an other way than making tracks.

The only rule is to make your clips as generic as possible. For example : don't add the name of one of your tracks in these clips. They must be reusable by other players !

Tip : To use 2D triangles, you first have to create them in TMUF, save them as a .Clip.Gbx file, move them into TM ² folder, and import them in your TM ² tracks. You can't create them in TM ² Beta as they are bugged.

Let's start with a GPS 3D fake glass loading bar :

Complete screenshot

Download

Clips location in TMU : $DOCUMENTS/TrackMania/Tracks/ (I think...)
Clips location in TM ² : $DOCUMENTS/ManiaPlanet/Replays/Clips/
Last edited by Virus,
Quad Bike Racer

wow, really cool topic, although I think it should be in Trackbuilding and MediaTracker. Too bad I'm not a great MediaTrackerer (?), so I won't be able to post something here. But I will look here, maybe there will be some cool stuff :d

Really nice, Virus =p :o
Beetle Racer

Hum well i didn't posted this in the Media Tracker section because it would fastly disappear among people's questions... :s
Quad Bike Racer

Clips directory can be anywhere you want in TMUF
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem