Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Question : No menu in a Titlepack (TM Plus). 
Question : No menu in a Titlepack (TM Plus).
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Question : No menu in a Titlepack (TM Plus).  
Hello.

First I don't really know if it's the good place to ask about that kind of stuff. If it's not, then I apologies. :$

I'm trying to play all maps from the MTC this month for TrackMania². One of them have been made on Tm Plus titlepack. I didn't lauch it for a long time, so it started an update.

But now, it's not working anymore (And so I can't try the map). Actually, the menu isn't working, I got the desk screen of the Titlepack, but no option. Here is what it's looking like.

As you can see, I tried on Steam (it normaly work on Valley for me), then I tried without Steam, I deleted it and dowloaded it twice already but the problem remain. I don't have anymore idea to solve it. :s If someone know how to solve that, I would like to know.

Thanks guys.
Old Age Caravanner

Hey again,
Sorry for the double post, but my problem is now solved, thanks to AR »rex.racer for that. :p

Since I saw that some people had the same problem, here what you have to do :

- Delete the pack from you files (document/Maniaplanet/Pack/TmPlus.Gbx)
- Then go in the game, and delete the station that was holding the previous version of TmPlus
(1 clic on it, then press "del").
- Go for a clean installation on a free station. It will work this time.

So yeah, the old station was the problem.
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem