Location: Home  Community Forums  Map Requests  The ESL is looking for FS-Laps Maps! 
The ESL is looking for FS-Laps Maps!
Page: 1 of 1
Locked  0 Observer
The ESL is looking for FS-Laps Maps!  
Hello MX-Community,

the ESL wants to host a new Event in the beginning of june and we're currently looking for some nice tracks to use.
We're fully aware that it's hard to create a FS-Map, which is nice to drive in laps, but we hope that some of you guys can help us out ;)
You're allowed to upload your track on MX instantly and you're also allowed to update your track as much as you want until the deadline.

... says:

Name: ESL tag will be added in case your track is picked!
Use what you want for "name", as long as it isn't a team or player name, special characters are not allowed
Length: 35-65 seconds (flyinglap)
Use of the ESL Signs (the latest title pack update has all the signs built in!)
Feel free to use the Competition Title Pack
Make sure it is possible to finish the map after a crash. Usually you have to build an alternative route after a CP to do that.
Blockmixing is allowed if it does not produce graphical glitches or driving bugs
64x64 is allowed
Night mood is forbidden
GPS, intros and outros are forbidden
Keep the scenery light
The tracks were not used OR SENT to any competition before

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here. I'm going to visit this thread daily during the week.

Visit the News
Trailer by shortz
E-Mail to send in tracks: tm.maps@staff.eslgaming.com
Please add "FS LAPS#1" as subject to your e-mail!

Deadline: 22nd of May 23:59 CEST
Learner Driver

[Bad Track/Map Link]
Last edited by iHq/fredair.esu,
Beetle Racer

I would have liked to know which envi is meant just by this post ;P.

I got a question: is it allowed to build duo tracks? And if so, would anyone like to help me, because I am not really experienced with FS stadium tracks :p.

I'll give this a try anyway :d

Hug, Mazer
G-kart Racer

The environment is Stadium and duo-tracks are allowed.
Learner Driver

https://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/91670/plchase-kurupts-moonrock
https://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/91795/yozakura

ps (i know the deadline is past but well, since we didnt have any news about that...)
Last edited by AR »DrHugs.,
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem