Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Feed back needed! Brands hatch 3d model (Final Yea Uni) 
Feed back needed! Brands hatch 3d model (Final Yea Uni)
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Feed back needed! Brands hatch 3d model (Final Yea Uni)  
Hello, I know its been a very long time since I been here, but uni is nearly over so might have more free time soon...i hope :p

well, before some of you may have seen I was working on a 3D model of brands hatch for my final year project of uni, sadly I kinda ran out of time to get it exactly how I wanted but its handed in now and here is some development shots I have

and the final project is this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRElkBOHyt4

I have lots of improvements I want to make in the future, but here I'm not going to mention them as I don't want to influence this, I want to see what everyone has to say.

So, I'm having to do a 10,000 word report on this now, and one chapter is "user testing" it wants proper feedback, and (quoted from the PDF with what we need to do) "Ideally, find CG experts and artists who are familiar with the field and can give valuable feedback. The next best group would be your fellow students who were doing similar 3D project"
So if anyone falls into this, would be helpful if you can fill this in, ill be posting in other places and ill post when I'm done collecting feedback, ill probably leave it a week or so to get as much as I can. but yeah anyone who works in 3D / CGI or has done a project, or even just in uni like me, please look at this, thank you!

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit – Final Year Project Evaluation

Name:
Date:

Links to CGI/3D Modeling (work, projects, University?):

1) Is the size and scale of the objects realistic and convincing, are there any bad areas that stand out?

2) How realistic is the texturing are there any bad areas that stand out?

3) Is the lighting convincing, does it allow the models to be shown clearly?

4) Are the cameras paced well and angled well? Is there any you would change or add/remove?

5) Is it obvious what location the work is based on? Is it close to real life? (as you know it)

6) Is the sound convincing, does the cheering sound how you expect and does the car sound match what you see?

7) How would you rate the modeling and texturing as a whole out of 10? (0 bad, 10 excellent)

8) How would you rate the finished video (everything together) out of 10? (0 bad, 10 excellent)

9) Anything you would change or want to see improved?

10) Any other comments?
Last edited by robert1,
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem