Location: Home  Community Forums  Map Requests  [OLD] KO7 Trial/Platform - Map Construction Center 
[OLD] KO7 Trial/Platform - Map Construction Center
Page: 3 of 4
Locked  0 Observer

I cant download the map
G-kart Racer

They are not to be downloaded from players. Nevertheless, I find it strange that you can't download a KO map if you are its author :)
Last edited by tcq,
Moped Racer

I don't know the exact reason as to why the author can't download his own map. I just want to say you can always ask me or another mod to download the map if you have lost it for some reason. (y)
Moped Racer
Respawnable ?  
Hi, the map must be respawnable ? :)
Learner Driver

Ko maps shouldn't only be respawnabe. After a crash you should still be able to drive the rest of the map flawlessly. Players shouldn't get punished too hard for small mistakes. That means no overly close jumps or anything that requires perfect driving to even get through. might sound harsh, but it's not =p Just build relatively easy maps (y)

So yes, all ko maps must be respawnable. Otherwise they need to be updated
Last edited by gado,
Moped Racer

How much maps do you still need, guys ? (Cause if I'm not wrong, the post wasn't updated since some months)
Learner Driver

As far as I know they are still up for submission. As long as its not closed you're free to send in maps (which you should definitely do!).

I just recently send in maps & they got tested + approved.
Last edited by _firestorrm,
G-kart Racer

Thanks for your answer Firestorm :)
I already submitted a map 3 weeks ago (who got approved too) ^^
I asked this question because I'm actually building another map for KO7, but I didn't want to build it and at the last moment admins say : "We've enough map" haha
So I will definitely finish and send this map then !
Thank you again ;)
Learner Driver

I updated the post, we need one Canyon map and -4 Stadium maps :d

• CanyonCar 9/10 :build:
  • StadiumCar 14/10 :done: :done:
  • ValleyCar 10/10 :done:

If you have an almost finished stadium or Valley map you can still submit it (y)
    Last edited by gado,
  • Moped Racer

I talked with heanry lately, and told him that the ko7-pool attracts more people. (Some who only join if it's ko7). He thought about increasing the maplimits, which is a good idea. That's why I felt confident assuring Answer. to still submit maps.

Someone should also update the maps on the server, so when we play ko7 again the "recently" approved maps will actually be there :d
    G-kart Racer
    Page: 3 of 4 Locked
    © ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem