Location: Home  Community Forums  Map Requests  The MX Adventcalendar 2015! - We need your help! 
The MX Adventcalendar 2015! - We need your help!
Page: 3 of 6
Locked  0 Observer

I'd like to help you on facebook. Fanpage of Mania-Exchange or new Mania-Exchange Advenf Calendar fanpage. I know fb wouldn't so active as MX forum (MX fanpage has just 230 likes :<), but we can organise some polls (eg. 'who is going to win?') or I can summarize each competition or sth else. It would be such interesting I think because we will be anonymous - on fb there are our real names, not in-game nicks :3

Of course if that function of MX Advent Calendar FB moderator allows me to compete and... defend title.

I'm teenager so I'm active on FaceBook a lot everyday xD

PS. You said you want to use ShootMania in Advent Calendar too. Is it mean... will appear 'find presents' on Storm env?! (l) (l) (l)
G-kart Racer

You are welcome to help us out on the facebook page! I just created one.

Yes, Shootmania is also part of the Adventcalendar, but we personally won't organize anything by ourselves and that's where the community has to help us out (if they are interested).

To everyone who builds maps for the adventcalendar: You are obviously allowed to publish your map on mx if you want after it is published by us (we will tell you, no worries).
site development, media
Developer

Just one thing, since there is not much guidance for the mapstyles themselves, does the difficulty matter? Can i go all nuts and make some hard transitional stuff?
Quad Bike Racer

Ups... Forgot camswitch :/ sending updatef version ASAP
Beetle Racer

AR »DrHugs. says:
Just one thing, since there is not much guidance for the mapstyles themselves, does the difficulty matter? Can i go all nuts and make some hard transitional stuff?

It's your map. We have the people who test the maps if they are suitable for a cup like this. Let's just say that it shouldn't be too random. If it isn't, you're probably good.

site development, media
Developer

Intro (and Outro) allowed?
Last edited by iHq/fredair.esu,
Beetle Racer

fredair says:
Intro (and Outro) allowed?

Yes, but keep it simple. In spec mode, most people would go into cam2 anyways, except if you just did a few outro cameras.
site development, media
Developer

ill keep is simple: No MT (but camswitch, GPS and respawn ghosts)
Beetle Racer

fredair says:
ill keep is simple: No MT (but camswitch, GPS and respawn ghosts)

Great :build: . A simple GPS may be enough though.
site development, media
Developer

it is IMO (did you test it or why?)
Beetle Racer
Page: 3 of 6 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem