Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  [SOLVED] Problem with mediatracker 
[SOLVED] Problem with mediatracker
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
[SOLVED] Problem with mediatracker  
hi all, after very long time I built my first TM2 Stadium track and when I wanted to do mediatracker (intro, ingame and replay) I noticed that the interface is completely different than the one in beta

one trigger block is split to 9 blocks (thats not a problem)

the problems I face are:
I dont see start and end times fields (unable to edit start and end times of effects by typing into that fields)
I dont see recorded ghost when I place trigger (in TMU / TM2 Beta ghost spawned at the trigger, now it doesn't, therefore unable to make ingame and replay)

can you explain me how that new MT interface work?
Last edited by STALKER-SVK,
Learner Driver

nobody help me?
I can't save replay (when I click on it, nothing happens)
and I can't see recorded MT ghost (can't make custom cameras :( )
Learner Driver

STALKER-SVK says:
I dont see start and end times fields (unable to edit start and end times of effects by typing into that fields)

to change start end fields click on the effect stripe and the editable fields will appear (the keys are smaller than TMUF)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/92755417/StartEnd.jpeg

STALKER-SVK says:
I dont see recorded ghost when I place trigger (in TMU / TM2 Beta ghost spawned at the trigger, now it doesn't, therefore unable to make ingame and replay)

If the ghost doesn't appear it may be because the trigger is not placed where the car pass or there is another trigger before that one you are trying to place. I usually validate the track and then make custom cams for replay instead of recording a MT ghost.

for ingame custom cams like wall/loop cams just make 2 clip 1 with internal game with trigger at the beginning of loop or walls and an emty clip with trigger at loop/wall end.

Quad Bike Racer

when I record ghost I cant see it, I can't use it as camera target, only None and Local player are available and no car is present on track :( also when I want to save replay, nothing happens (save window does not appear)
trigger is placed correctly, even trigger placed on start does not show ghost
Last edited by STALKER-SVK,
Learner Driver

the save button is hidden while you watch the replay, to show it press enter or click with your mouse, a black bar with some keys will appear and there is save replay button too :p
Quad Bike Racer

but when I click on that "save replay" button, nothing happens :( so I can't save any replay
Learner Driver

it works now, after game reinstall
topic can be locked
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem