Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Maybe its just me ... 
Maybe its just me ...
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Maybe its just me ...  
Maybe it's just me but i remember way back with track mania sunrise, original and nations, the first thing i did when i opened editor was to drive to the edge of the map, or at least to find it haha ;)

So what did you expect me to do with TM canyon? ... ofc ... drive to the edge of the map :) It took approx 5 min of ~700km/hr driving and the sky started tripping out but i found the edge of the tm world haha :d

Am i the only one or do other people have this addiction of curiosity haha? ? (brb)

(if someone else has already posted something similar i'm sorry, i didn't see it haha) :p

:done: eXXy :.
Last edited by eXtracT,
-connect the dots-
Zimmer Racer

Yeah I saw that video by meto as well. But driving there is fun as hell haha. My game crashed at about 25k km though =(
Quad Bike Racer

I loved those lightning effect near the end of the map. Was like the augury of the end.
Worlds gonna end! Make your testament! =p
..wasn't me

Yup same here eXtract !
I've count there's about 33 Km from the map to the infinite void.
That's not the only interesting to see ! Drive around in the canyons ! I found a very deep hole somewhere in the ground from which you can't get out. :p
Quad Bike Racer

Great picture, eXtracT ! =p
Learner Driver

oh yeah i had to do it once too as soon as i got the game. :p perhaps one day we can make maniascript gamemode which is a race to the edge of the world by any possible route. that would be cool in canyon because there are so many possible routes. =p
Beetle Racer

yep i have been there the end of the world but i used the top view..looks great flying along in that view
so you not the only one with the t-shirt
to be honest, all the people who have tried it in other worlds would have tried this straight away, just shows this world is
HUGE :)
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

I did this already twice. 8-|
Somehow it's funny. I love the glowing car when it's falling over the edge. (l)
Old Age Caravanner

I can't seem to reach the end :( Any time I drive outside the map, the game stays fine for anywhere between 5 and 25 km and then just turns black. Even when I get back into the editor, the screen is black. Even the menu background is black... Any ideas what causes this ?
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem