Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Dirt Rally Friday night 17th july 2nd GIVEAWAY 
Dirt Rally Friday night 17th july 2nd GIVEAWAY
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Dirt Rally Friday night 17th july 2nd GIVEAWAY  
Hello everyone

my friend vajb is back with his second give away. 6 keys giving from codemasters will be handed out on this friday night the 17th july 2015,

be there or miss out on the new DIRT Rally

DIRT Rally give away

if you can not open the link above, here is the link to the live feed on the 17th 2015 this friday
time for the feed to start is 21.00pm to 02.00am cest
http://www.twitch.tv/vajbTV

Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Thanks for the link! Finally getting to see some pro footage of this game. Thought about getting this game but I think I can't really fully enjoy it with my current hardware (only sitting here with a mediocre graphics card and no steering wheel^^). Might get lucky and win the giveaway though haha :p
Quad Bike Racer

good to see you there streams every night 9pm cest
do not forget to hit his like button please, hardware you do not need a great pc to run it.

My old pc was fine and looked sweet

Q5500 M-Board dual core
8GB Ram
GTX 680sc
my pc was 10yrs old and i am not joking if i did not get chance of a new one cheap i be still useing it, its still behind me.
and for using a wheel, loads including myself using a pad ! me i have a 360 pad, and few using keyboards, so do not worry..
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem