Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  Goldwatch - Paradise (shameless advertising) 
Goldwatch - Paradise (shameless advertising)
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Goldwatch - Paradise (shameless advertising)  
hey everybody!
i recently created a new track called 'Paradise'. if i may say i am very proud of it! so that is why i am posting it on the forum ^^

this map already runs on the smurfen server and it has good karma so it looks like i am not the only one who enjoys this track (l) ^^

Ofcourse this is not the first map i have created so you might already know some of my maps created under the name of 'Goldwatch'. if you dont know me... well i am Goldwatch, better known as TiredSmurf. basically i suck at racing and like to make tracks. (yup, simple life i know :p) besides that, i also try my best to keep everyone on the Smurfen.net server happy while we are all having fun on the server. you can catch me online most time in the evening from 19:00 (CEST+1 or something like that... not good at the time stuff... had to google it...)

anyway be sure to hit me up sometime when i am online on the smurfen.net server in the evening. (y)

enough about me. back to the topic!

this map really has the classic 'Goldwatch' style, with smooth transitions and embedded objects!
you can download and play the map on here! -->yes, here. just... click somewhere here........ tmplz
sorry if this post annoyed someone. (i know i am just advertising 8-| )
i am not planning to create many posts like this. i am just really proud of this map^^ :gold:

~Goldwatch
Last edited by Goldwatch,
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem