Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Where Are My Wing Mirrors? 
Where Are My Wing Mirrors?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Where Are My Wing Mirrors?  
Just a small observation.
G-kart Racer

who needs 'em? cars look awesome as they are!
Beetle Racer

They fell off on the starting line. :p
Moped Racer

or the car details are low :p
XTremely happy!

thats funny because all my cars have them in my game maybe you should have gone to spec savers lol
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

what should make it funny is the reflection...canyon walls... :) put your back to wall and you still canyon walls in the mirror lol, but i am still pleased with the graphics compaired to tmnf, uf. They are still a couple years behind other games with graphics, but it is a huge increase.
G-kart Racer

... says:
They are still a couple years behind other games with graphics

??? graphics are very nice for today.
Zimmer Racer

Space says:
... says:
They are still a couple years behind other games with graphics

??? graphics are very nice for today.
Agreed. In my opinion, this game is very much at home in terms of graphics with modern high-end console games and is even comparable to games which utilize DirectX10/11 on the PC!
Old Age Caravanner

atphavoc says:
what should make it funny is the reflection...canyon walls... :) put your back to wall and you still canyon walls in the mirror lol, but i am still pleased with the graphics compaired to tmnf, uf. They are still a couple years behind other games with graphics, but it is a huge increase.

Well sure it doesn't look like crysis, but give me a brake. Canyon look's updated enough in graphics and detail's. Any more would be distracting.
G-kart Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem