Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  What ? ? ? Android TM? 
What ? ? ? Android TM?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
What ? ? ? Android TM?  
Is this a joke ? Or real ? Came across this video today and it seems real to me...Android TM
Moped Racer

Yes, someone made his own version of the game: http://trackracingonline.com/tm/
It has entirely different physics tho.
However, it is fascinating what this guy achieved :o
gado is a

More here.... Seems like some geeks have manage to do something Nadeo could not or would not, do..... Sorry Haenry, did not see ur post before I posted this...NOt use to this quick respons here u know... ;)
Last edited by Nesrally,
Moped Racer

hehe :p
gado is a

the logo and the background he uses is a screen by nimrod^^
Last edited by FT»Lodec,
Beetle Racer

It`s for real ! Downloaded the apk file already and my sweetheart and everyone in my big "extended" family now trying it out... and so far, enjoying it a lot... Not everyone her in the Philippines have a computer, but "almost" everyone have a phone or a tablet.......Nadeo, shake ur knees, and be a shame of ur self not to foresee this is going to happen......My sweetheart Rhona right now sitting in the sofa and rejoice that she beat her brother Gong in A1......... Those have not being able to race for a long time , all-thought they have a legitimate player keys, because of the policies of Nadeo..... What this mean for the game, I have no Idea....... But when Rhona race now, telling me it being registered somewhat online...... Lets just see... Bye bye, Nadeo an MX? (Dead community if u ask me....) :'( Just now. Rhona rejoicing from the sofa, she beat an opponent in a5.. so..obviously it works........ :p
Moped Racer

You do realize it's absolutely nothing like TM except for the ripped graphics and maybe some ideas?

It's a fun hobby project he did, though :p.
Segmentation fault

Tnx for the links Space... Interesting read... Have not seen it, as Nadeo obviously blocking my notification subscription from they`re forum..... Hope this guys will succeed in porting it to Linux and make it an open source game... Would be awesome... Just see what other awesome open source program is out there , blender and art of illusion comes to mind...
TGYoshi says:
You do realize it's absolutely nothing like TM except for the ripped graphics and maybe some ideas? It's a fun hobby project he did, though :p.
Yes, I do realize that Yoshi... But do u realize that "the fun factor" can overshadow this "facts" in many cases? My family here lost they`re interest in the game long ago, despite having a legal key to canyon, for a various reasons.... Last night they were hooked again by this android version... Me? Don`t know yet... just tired of endless forced updates, even of titles I don`t even have ! (shotmania) And a "dead" community..... :'(
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem