Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Your strangest/funniest TM dream ! 
Your strangest/funniest TM dream !
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Your strangest/funniest TM dream !  
Have u ever had a strange or funny dream about racing trackmania ? Well, I have, many times. Last was last night. So I was thinking, why not share it ?

I was racing a track, and it was kind of like I was in the track my self... More like racing a RC car Suddenly I got the idea; why not lift up the car and run to the next checkpoint ? Because I can run faster then this car can drive... So I lifted up the car and run.. The first part was down a stairway, so it come in my mind; "why I never think about this before? much faster this way "... I could run down pretty fast, so I felt happy about it.. Ok, not to make the story too long, I felt happy about "discovering" this option. And for taking a new WR..... Then it come in my mind; "Will I post this replay?" And I was thinking; "maybe that`s not a good Idea, coz, probably plenty of the young guys can run much faster then me.....

I have had plenty TM dreams in my life, so I guess I`m not alone? Share here and let us hear it !
Will share more of my own later if there is a response about it... If not, never mind.... :cool:
Last edited by Nesrally,
Moped Racer

Takes me, (and others with the same slow internet connection) about 2-3 hours to download a video like that, so pls tell why we will do it.... But ok, downloading it now, and will watch it... Hopes it is worth it !
Moped Racer

Sorry, didn't even think about that. :$
It's a Youtube-link to Dali/Bunuel's Un chien andalou. Kind of THE dream-movie.

I originally wanted to post another scene from a late Bunuel movie, but couldn't find it, because I don't remember which movie. The Scene:

Soldiers make a break at a combat training.
They have to move on, because they hear the enemy unit.
A soldier goes to the Captain and whispers something to his ear.
The Captain raises his voice and sais something like: "Hold on. Sit down. Seargent Smith had a dream last night, he wants us to tell about. They sit down and he tells his dream.
(dream sequence follows)

The scene is probably completely different, but that's how I remeber it.
("I like to remember things my way." Lost Highway ;) )

Would be funny to see this on a racing track...
Whatever...,
thanks for sharing your dream!
:d
Beetle Racer

Hehe, where is the "like" button here? :p
Moped Racer

Nesrally says:
Hehe, where is the "like" button here? :p

+1 :p
MX Supporter

I remember just some old short part, maybe dreamt around 2009. I was in some action movie with my friends and we escaped something, I can't remember it better. At one part there was stadium car that we used to make some jump, but it failed and we began falling from very high cliff or so. I took my parachute and then the "camera" moved to watch me like in Worms 4 Mayhem, from 3rd person. Dunno anything else, just this little part ^^

But I have noticed that I don't see / remember as many dreams as I used to... still like 3 years ago I saw quite many, but nowadays I rarely wake up during the dream. Don't know why, I kinda miss my epic adventures that I see a way rarer now D:
Beetle Racer

Yeah, lucid dreaming is cool..... I have it almost every night.... Have developed the ability to decide to wake up if it getting to scary.... :p

But TM dreams are mostly just funny. And mostly about find and pas checkpoints.....

The absolute stranged TM dream was about Dr. Barker from TMX... I have never met him personally and at that time not also seen any pic from hi, just knew it was him. And then Gong, my BIL..... I was the Finish line up in a tree in the garden and Gong was the car. Dr. Barker was on top of the fence around the garden and he had to swing Gong back and forth in order to throw him up to me. He failed many times, but eventually was able to do it so I could grab Gongs arm. Totally crazy, but still funny..... =p
Moped Racer

I had a trackmania dream last night :cool: (kind of) It was pretty simple, and all I remember is seeing a ton of really cool cars that are in MP. This is the one I remember most: http://www.maniapark.com/ressource.php?id=2267
However, I remember that there were quite a few other cars too (some type of Lamborghini, but I don't remember the skin on it, and a Veyron was there too) The only bad part is that in the dream I was trying to take a picture of them and I never got one xD
Moped Racer

Hello guys

i have dreams all the time about making tracks/mods etc, if i only have 1 simply tm thing in the dream, i can build a track around that 1 thing lol..
But i tend to run out of ideas, maybe i need to dream more ;)
or well i am now running brand new pc and also got DIRT Rally maybe that can help me more for stuff on TM
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem