Location: Home  Community Forums  Closed  [CLOSED] Titlepack has changed. Please upload a new map. 
[CLOSED] Titlepack has changed. Please upload a new map.
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
[CLOSED] Titlepack has changed. Please upload a new map.  
So i made my newest track venom in the multi-envi pack, and edk showed me that it can't be played in default canyon because of that.

So i revalidated in normal canyon, but now mx wont let me update the map giving me the error in the title. I tried giving the map a different name, add a random tree to make it literally a different map (had to recalculate shadows) but mx is still giving me the same error.

Anyone know how to fix? I'd rather not upload the same map twice.
Last edited by eyebo,
Old Age Caravanner

I can likely manually do it if you link the map and updated file, it's probably disallowed for some technical reason which should be fixed someday.
Segmentation fault

I'm having a similar problem.

I just made this track: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/s/tr/73674
in the multi-env pack. It's a pure valley map (valley env and valley car), but doesn't show up in the map listing in the valley pack. I can load it in the valley editor, and re-save, but it still doesn't show up. Has this always been the case? It seems like I've made "pure" maps in the multi-env pack before, and they've just worked?

I *really* don't want to have to re-validate in Valley, since it took me about four hours to make a no-respawn run the first time. :(

Is there some way to fix this?
Track Slacker

All you have to do is open the map in the Valley title, save with a new name, and then save it again with the original name. The title will change to TMValley.

But MX doesn't allow you to update a map if the title has changed. So if you run into this error, let us know and we can manually change the title for the map to whatever the target title you want for the new map file. This will allow you to update the map.

Note that changing the name twice will mean the UID changes and any replays on MX will disappear along with the update.

However, if there are no replays or awards on the map. Perhaps the easiest thing to do is just delete the original map on MX and upload it again.

In any case, since there's a workaround for this, I'm marking it closed for now.
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem