Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Hacked email account 
Hacked email account
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Hacked email account  
Started to think about this heartbleed shit and other things around the world, then i was reading something in a mag "computer active" email addys are they save ? how do we know that account as been hacked at anytime, apart from getting a email saying example sorry our acccount shows you details as been passed on Please change your password now...well i came over this, and it will check every account linked to your email addy, lucky my came back clean, and no info is stored on there site ! give it ago

https://haveibeenpwned.com/
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

I think it's best to just change your passwords now. I think all the affected sites implemented the update to fix the heart bleed bug, so changing your password should keep you safe.

I've heard from work that it is impossible to tell if someone hacked your information by exploiting the heart bleed bug because it doesn't leave a digital fingerprint.

When changing your password, try to make it different from your other passwords, so that if someone does get your password on one site, they won't be able to access your accounts on other sites.
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem