Location: Home  Community Forums  Screenshot Competitions  [SC] [TM2C] Deja Vu | 3000 Planets + Showcase | DL: CLOSED 
[SC] [TM2C] Deja Vu | 3000 Planets + Showcase | DL: CLOSED
Page: 3 of 3
Locked  0 Observer

Elvestad says:

it's not a 3d effect, it's real 3d.

Awesome (l)
Moped Racer

There:
MX thumb:
Full HD size (click!):
Quad Bike Racer

Nice 3D text :d I like the size of the text better too :)
Moped Racer

Glad you like it :d
Quad Bike Racer

RESULTS! :d

:bronze: 3rd Place: mgafMUAT :cool: It was a very good screenshot, and I like that you used an original idea ;)
:silver: 2nd Place: GoW :cool: This screenshot was very nice, I liked the tone that it had :) The only thing that I didn't like about this one was that I think the text could have been a little bit smaller, or more interesting :)
:gold: 1st Place: Elvestad :cool: I really liked the screenshot! You replicated the picture very well, and that text was beautiful (l) I can tell you are very experienced! (y)

The track has been released! Sorry, someone showed me a way to get past MediaTracker, so I am not going to be able to release this map :( I think I will keep the screenshot thought, because it is very good and I don't want it to go to waste ;) I will have to make another map named Deja Vu now ;)

A very big thanks to everyone who made screenshots! They were all very nice :d
Last edited by Zack11,
Moped Racer

Ty. :d my login is "areelvestad".
Lagoon yay!

Mine is mgaf-muat
Quad Bike Racer

I will send the planets as soon as possible :d
Elvestad: do you want the extra 500 planets, or a showcase?
Last edited by Zack11,
Moped Racer

Don't need a showcase, dont have any tracks here anyway. :d
Lagoon yay!

Ok, I'll send an extra 500 planets then ;)
Moped Racer
Page: 3 of 3 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem