Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  ARC in TMNF-exchnage - dirt maps! 
ARC in TMNF-exchnage - dirt maps!
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
ARC in TMNF-exchnage - dirt maps!  
As the dirt community is mostly here, I make you a little reminder about what's happening in TMNF.

The famous ARC, also known as All-Round Contest needs your help with the maps! The better maps they get the better the competition will be. The rules for mapping can be found HERE.

Why I posted this is that even tho tmnf-x has still a lot fullspeed and tech people, only a few dirt mappers are active there. So go back to the older TM and build some maps for ARC. 8 or 9 maps will be selected in total so you have a change ;)
Beetle Racer

At first thanks to Wormi to bring it in here, but too bad that there haven't got any replies so far. Anyway, maybe some guys just went on building as I think so.

On the other hand, I really do need more tracks though. Not only dirt tracks, but at this moment morely fullspeeders, speedtechs and RPG tracks. If you do think that you might be able to help us, could you please please contact me through pm in here or send me a pm on tmx. Replying in the topic here or on tmx is also good.
Wormi already posted the link where you can find all the info you need.

However, for those who would like to build a track for this competition, please don't use TM² as it will probably conflict for those guys who play on TMNF. So you have to build with TMNF in order to let your track to be played.

Furthermore I can only say that this competition yearly has a lot of attention and a bunch of 'hunters' that compete in it. It is ofcourse free to you guys to enter this competition also if you want to have some fun. I'll probably keep MX updated too for when we get started.

Thanks and regards
You just lost the game ...
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem