Location: Home  Community Forums  Screenshot Competitions  [SC] RADIOACTIVE | Win: 2000 Planets | DL: [RESULTS] 
[SC] RADIOACTIVE | Win: 2000 Planets | DL: [RESULTS]
Page: 3 of 5
Locked  0 Observer

I like them :p
Quad Bike Racer

Zapph: Wow that's great Zapph! And congratulations on the MSC! I like the grey lines too :)
Chalwhen: That looks good :)
Last edited by Zack11,
Moped Racer

Lagoon yay!

Wow Elvestad that looks amazing too :d This is going to make it really difficult to decide :s It looks really natural too :o The background doesn't look out of place at all! Wow, these 3 are all so different, I might just have to feature them all ;)
Moped Racer

So cool that you like it! I'm quite pleased with it myself. Big one didn't look that good, so didn't share it. :3
Lagoon yay!

It looks great this size :d All the screens are so different I don't even know which one I like the best :s I'm definitely featuring all of these though, no matter who wins :)
Moped Racer

wrong sc!^^ sorry:p
thx diplo! :d
Last edited by GoW,
Learner Driver

wrong SC i guess you probably wanted to put it on the NDC radioactive SC:) here it's a canyon SC :)
cool screen btw
Last edited by diplo,
G-kart Racer

No problem ;) Its funny that there are two Radioactive SC's going on at the same time^^
Moped Racer

Quad Bike Racer
Page: 3 of 5 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem