Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Classic Leaderboards 
Classic Leaderboards
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

I think u should just go for it Yoshi, since there is so little response/comments on ur suggestion......

TGYoshi says:
Force classic maps to have a 1000(?) points base. Position 1 gets 100% of that amount, position n gets 70% of positions n-1's score. Something like that.
Posting a replay on a classic map counts for both the classic and the cumulative leaderboard, but not the top 25 one.

Sound also good to me....

Go for it Yoshi ! :-w :-w :-w
Moped Racer

Classic LB is live, along with changes to other LB (See site updates sticky thread)

Good work TGYoshi

(y)
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

Wow, this is so great ! Tnx a lot yoshi ! U make this site better and better ! Now, what i also could like as further improvement is the ability to click on for example the WR, and then be directed to all the track where I have the WR.... This is because I'm planning to make some videos from track where I have the WR, and it is a lot of job to scan true all the replays to find those maps.... Would this be difficult to implement ? Or also in the search track, to have the opportunity to show only track where I still do not have a replay.... Just a suggestion from a thankful and happy member of the community here in MX..... :d :d :d :d (l) (l) (l) (l)
Last edited by Nesrally,
Moped Racer

And yeah, another suggestion that I forgot about in the leaderboard.... When we hover over the names we first have the "view profile", then "send private message"...so far so good..... But then when we hover over the name, only the name comes up, and that's the same as "view profile".... In my point of view, it would be better here to be directed directly to the replays.... coz, if we want to see the replays of this, we first have to click in one of those two places, then what track he has rewarded, then try to find a replay of him , then click on the replay, and THEN, he's list of replays will come up.... :-w

This is kind of cumbersome if u just want to go to the replay of this driver directly from the leaderboard....... Try it for ur self, and u'll see.... or correct me if I'm wrong.... :$

Just another humble suggestion..... :p
Moped Racer

Is there a way to view what tracks are in the Classic pool?
EDIT: Nevermind, looks like they're in the search bar now.
Last edited by edk,
G-kart Racer

how is it possible that sb has 400 replays on 6 classic maps atm? ^^
Beetle Racer

Thanks Nesrally =p.
Nesrally says:
[...]
Just another humble suggestion..... :p

Will likely be implemented as soon as I get some replays list up for specific user (with times etc.).

FT»Lodec says:
how is it possible that sb has 400 replays on 6 classic maps atm? ^^

It's fixed now.
Segmentation fault
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem