Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2 
75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2
Page: 33 of 75
Post Reply  0 Observer

eyebo»LT says:

County Rd. 75

"Interstate route 75" xD
The Green Dude

Avenue 75.
Beetle Racer

Sorry guys, I misunderstood one of the rules, and I have to redo some of my part :'( I have been really busy lately with finals, but I should be done soon.... Sorry :$
Moped Racer

Np, real life is a good reason. Gogo! :)
Beetle Racer

How many parts still to be recieved???
Quad Bike Racer

After much grumbling around, not really satisfied with my build (which also kind of didn't abide by the rules) I've scrapped my part and gone for a total rebuild. I've done to it what I can.
I'll need a beta tester. Any grabs?
Moped Racer

Alright guys, the current deadline for trackparts is going to be set at March 31st. That should be plenty of time to finish and submit parts.
Last edited by eyebo,
Moped Racer

mgafMUAT says:
How many parts still to be recieved???

32 as of February 8th.
Site Leader

"No Limi75" :s

I also had almost no time to work on my part in the last couple weeks, because of college stuff (exams, research papers, etc.), but now I'm able to carry on with the work on it. The track itself is done, scenery will be finished in the next few days and then betatesting. Maybe I'm done till the end of the week, maybe a few days later, but the end is in sight. ;)
Moped Racer

Gogo and finish this map :) It would give me a reason to reinstall mania planet :d
Moped Racer
Page: 33 of 75 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem