Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  Jeff1959 Stadium Tracks 
Jeff1959 Stadium Tracks
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Jeff1959 Stadium Tracks  
I would like to introduce myself. I am Jeff and live in Wisconsin, USA...in what is called the Northwoods. I found the Trackmania Free came and decided to purchase the TM2 Stadium version. I've always had a creative streak and have started playing around with both the Car Painter and the Track Editor. Since I like road racing, particularly Formula 1 racing and other open wheel racing.

I created a rather long Road Course within the Stadium. It's the equivalent of a 3 mile road course, complete with several high speed straights and a rather nasty hairpin. While the current "gold" time is 2:20.00 (for 3 laps), I am closing in on 2 minutes flat with more practice.

Formula 1 Style Road Course

Feedback is wanted. There's no scenery, because I have a lot of trouble figuring out how to use those blocks. I've checked some of the tutorials but learn mostly by seat of the pants experimenting. Let me know what you think of the race track itself. Then help me with building a better scene for the track.

Jeff
Learner Driver
Update on Formual Style Road Course.  
I have up dated the Formula Style Road Course track. I've begun adding scenery to the track. I ended up making the hairpin a little tighter (slower speed) which adds a little time to the lap. I am hoping for feedback on my work.

http://tm.mania-exchange.com/s/tr/47561
Learner Driver

I've released the "final" version of the Formula Style Road Course Track. I renamed it Formula Grand Prix. I didn't get any feedback from anyone on the initial release, so hopefully this one will get some critique. The only difference between the original and final is some track tweaking, scenery, improved lighting and signage.

I hope someone will volunteer to help me learn how to add screen shots and video to my track. :$ I'm clueless when it comes to the Media Player aspect.

http://tm.mania-exchange.com/s/tr/47868

Enjoy.

Jeff
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem