Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  Superal's Videos and stream! 
Superal's Videos and stream!
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Superal's Videos and stream!  
Hey folks!

For those who don't know me, I'm superal (don't mix me up with suptimal, my "sup brother") and i'm a belgian (just like suptimal) player/mapper for TnB team (just like suptimal). I guess you get it, it's easy to confound me with supti... :d

So if I'm here today, it's to present you a new video series where i'm mapping minis on valley. The mapping sessions are streamed here and immediatly uploaded (or in within a day or two) on my Youtube Channel.
I don't think i'm gonna only map minis, thus I may also build RPGs, competitive techies or even some shootmania's wars and praccs. :)
I already apologize for the quality of the stream/mic but i'm using the in-game stream software and I don't really know how to improve the quality. (If you guys could help me somehow... :) ) I'm also improving day by day my commentaries and my microphone quality, sound balance and so on :p

So if you guys want to look at the previous maps, here is the playlist.
I hope you'll enjoy the stream!
(Oh and yeah, I mainly stream in French at the moment as I only have french viewers but I can also stream in english if you guys don't laugh at me :p)

Have fun!
Sup'
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem