Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Fileden CLOSED DOWN 
Fileden CLOSED DOWN
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

^^^

not in my case buddy..as fileden as lost the storage host..where my files where..but have been delet..no files are hosted
so the loc's will never find them !
only thing i could do is to reload upload the tracks again with brand new loc files...but never going to happen..
MX can tell me i think i have loads of tracks on TMX....
^^^
sadly all my work as gone...so i am scrapping all my past work and forgetting about it........
:o Brand new fresh start somewhere else..is on the books
i can not leave the TM World

TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Holy crap, that sucks! :@
That's pretty damn irresponsible for Fileden to just lose all of their data like that. I'm really sorry to hear that, since you've used a lot of custom things in your tracks.

It's like what you said, it's best to just start fresh and not worry about the previous tracks. Maybe you should buy a small thumb drive to back up your custom data for future projects? Not sure if that would help at all because if that crap ever happens again, you'll have to resubmit everything again.

PS: I'm using dropbox now and it works pretty good. Maybe you should put your future stuff there?
Learner Driver

Bad News :@
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem