Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Beta Test New RIDGE RACER 
Beta Test New RIDGE RACER
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Beta Test New RIDGE RACER  
Hello everyone

Fancy taking part in the closed Beta test for the New Ridge Racer ?
well here is the link !

http://www.ridgeracerdriftopia.com/

why not click on our clan link
https://www.facebook.com/UnitedNationsGamingSquad
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

RIDDDDDDDDDDDGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE RACCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Moped Racer

unbounded handling sucked hard, let's check this one...
Zimmer Racer

Been playing unbounded just these last days. Lets see
Moped Racer

so I got the key. looks good, but with more powerful cars handling is simply crap, on every 2nd drift you spin out and have to start over + repair your car -.- I'm 5th on first track atm ^^
Zimmer Racer

maybe you just have to get better? :d dunno if I tried it, i saw a youtube vid of it, not sure if I liked it. :p
Lagoon yay!

I hold 2nd WR on another track, so I don't think I'm that noob... but still, handling is crap. it's based on drifts (a bit similar to canyon actually), but 1) drift doesn't end when your car and skidmarks go on one line, so once you start drifting, only luck or wallcrash will stop you doing it; 2) if driving by a wall, when the wall ends you'll automatically start drifting to the side where the wall was; 3) when you fullcrash (it happens all the time), you have to "repair" your car for in-game currency shit and restart the race (thanks god all in-game-purchases are free atm).
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

That convinced me to not try it. I think i have enough with tm and lol atm ^^
Lagoon yay!
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem