Location: Home  Community Forums  General  A question about TMUF and TM2. 
A question about TMUF and TM2.
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
A question about TMUF and TM2.  
Does anyone know how to make TMUF and TM2 useable in one application?
Old Age Caravanner

You can't.

Only Nadeo can.
Site Leader

Well I think he should. It's annoying to play these environments with two applications.
Old Age Caravanner

these are separate games, are you serious about your suggestion...
Zimmer Racer

I'd love for the United environments to be added to ManiaPlanet. But this is a lot of work. Nadeo could do it in the future, but they haven't talked about it at all.

For now we can look forward to some new environments in ManiaPlanet. :)
Site Leader

eyebo says:
You can't.

Only Nadeo can.

People said that about using different cars in different envrios too 8-|

you never know... :d
· · · – – – · · ·

My thought exactly, but keep in mind how many years it took before envimix came out
Last edited by Cxom,
Moped Racer

Nothing is impossible I guess. I mean, we DO have custom object import. Someone could import all the TMUF blocks as objects. But that still leaves us without the cars. I don't know how someone would import the cars without being Nadeo themselves. EnvMix seems quite easy by comparison.
Site Leader

MixD has said to me that very many things are possible, even more than we can imagine at the moment. But making the come true would need much more time than he has.
Beetle Racer

wormi says:
MixD has said to me that very many things are possible, even more than we can imagine at the moment. But making the come true would need much more time than he has.

That's slang for "I like being the only one with a hovercar".
The Green Dude
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem