Location: Home  Community Forums  Screenshot Competitions  [SC]»T antrum. | 500 planets + big showcase | DL : 18 May 
[SC]»T antrum. | 500 planets + big showcase | DL : 18 May
Page: 2 of 5
Locked  0 Observer

Thanks eyebo, ur awesome. Though i prefer to work with 16:9 ratio screens, but this will for sure do. :d
Lagoon yay!

Two in a row, yey. Here it is (done with my school PC, so not any heavy editing here):

Bigger :p

edit: added 16:9 version, felt better.

Last edited by Elvestad,
Lagoon yay!

Elvestad says:
Thanks eyebo, ur awesome.

You're welcome. :)

Elvestad says:
Though i prefer to work with 16:9 ratio screens, but this will for sure do. :d

I'll keep that in mind for the future. ;)
Site Leader

how can i size this up to 400x290 pixel ?
G-kart Racer

FT»chalwhen says:
how can i size this up to 400x290 pixel ?

Is the size 400x290? :s I've used 400x300....
Lagoon yay!

on MX it'S 400x290

Please select a *.jpg or a *.png image file for a screenshot. Screenshots have a maximum size of 250KB (kilobytes). 400px (w) x 290px (h)
Last edited by FT»chalwhen,
G-kart Racer

My screenshots are 1920x1440, which doesn't match up to the aspect ratio of 400x290. Sorry about that. =p I usually just stretch it a bit, and no one really notices.
Site Leader

Great work so far, thanks for the views eyebo. :)
Old Age Caravanner

eyebo says:
My screenshots are 1920x1440, which doesn't match up to the aspect ratio of 400x290. Sorry about that. =p I usually just stretch it a bit, and no one really notices.

I don't see why you should stretch it when you could just crop it (cut it) with the "Crop Tool" in Photoshop. I bet all the other editing programs has a similar tool. :p
Lagoon yay!

or add bars.
Zimmer Racer
Page: 2 of 5 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem