Location: Home  Community Forums  Closed  Problem with "exported to validate"'s replays 
Problem with "exported to validate"'s replays
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Problem with "exported to validate"'s replays  
Now that we can send any autosaves' replays, when my game froze I can only send my new record while exporting the replay to validation. When I send a replay like that, if someone download the replay he can't see anything and can think I cheated. So is there any solution for this? :s

Example of this, just download my replay here: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/view/4272
Learner Driver

There's been some discussion about it in other threads here. There's no good solution, other than no longer using autosave replays.

I suppose... alternatively you could post the "export to validate" replay officially on the track page and then link the real replay (dropbox) in the track comments in case someone wants to check the actual replay.

It's kind of a mess right now, eh? 8-|

(EDIT: You should never post an "Export to validate" replay on MX, as it doesn't contain a ghost.)
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem