Location: Home  Community Forums  Closed  [CLOSED] Track upload limit 
[CLOSED] Track upload limit
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
[CLOSED] Track upload limit  
Would it be possible to introduce such a thing, let's say at max. 5 tracks per day ?
39 tracks as now within 1 hours of a mapper is still too popular, because all the other new tracks fall through to the rear.
Last edited by eyebo,
Quad Bike Racer

I think people should be able to upload as many tracks as they like, as long as it is tracks they actually made and not just for spamming purposes ^^

But in newest tracks there is max 1 tack/author. Perhaps something similar set as default in "Find Tracks" too. That you ofcourse could disable if you want
· · · – – – · · ·

great idea, limit to show 5 tracks per author in find tracks ^^

(y)
Beetle Racer

ok i find it very nice ... i dont like these players where upload 10 tracks in 20 minutes :@

Loe :wait:
Learner Driver

It doesn't happen very often, and todays occurrence is more noticeable because there seems to be some character set issue where most of us are seeing lots of ???? (I do not know what the uploader sees, if its the same or not).... I do feel we would be better removing the ??? marks in the names at least.

Tomorrow its less of a problem, and the day after less again, we can add it to the list of things to think about, but the list has more important things ;) And its a slow moving list lately :$
Surely Retired
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem