Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  [RESOLVED] Cannot submit autosaved replays anymore? 
[RESOLVED] Cannot submit autosaved replays anymore?
Page: 4 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

Both replays were uploaded by doing this to an autosave:
Forzyy says:
Workaround
1) Open your title (i.e Canyon or Stadium).
2) Go to editors.
3) Edit a replay.
4) Select replay.
5) Export to validate.
6) Upload replay.

So they're not fake. However there were problems related to replays which were exported to validate like that as shown here: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/s/ft/1962

I don't care if my replays like that are deleted at some point since they can't be viewed (there's probably 5-10 tracks I've uploaded replays like that on), but if they are deleted could you please provide me with a list of the tracks where replays are deleted so I can redo replays on them in the future if I wish. Thanks.
Learner Driver

:o autosave replays make this problem :the replay he can not see anything ? hmm, interesting.
I did not know because I tried to verify but unsuccessfully. Then if it is so, I apologize, and I'll try some autosave replay upload that what it does.
Learner Driver

It's 'Export to validate' that causes it, not autosave.

We had a problem with autosaves meaning we could not accept them until Nadeo fixed them, which they now have. So autosaves are okay.

Export to validate was used by some players to get around the problem that we could not accept autosaves, but as we now can, nobody needs to use 'export to validate' anymore.

Note: In the games replay editor menu there is an option to simply 'Validate' a replay, you can use this on any replay file to 'check' it is genuine.
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

I check "fake" replay in editor but replay was not genuine :p
Learner Driver

Hey there, I'm not able to upload replays from the Platform Title Pack.. but I'm able to upload all the other replays from other maps. But when I try to upload Platform Replays from Canyon it says that my replay isn't driven with CanyonCar (it is ofc)
Greets
Old Age Caravanner

Sky.' says:
Hey there, I'm not able to upload replays from the Platform Title Pack.. but I'm able to upload all the other replays from other maps. But when I try to upload Platform Replays from Canyon it says that my replay isn't driven with CanyonCar (it is ofc)
Greets

Export to validate it on Canyon.
Last edited by Mortex -745-,
G-kart Racer

Old Age Caravanner

Please try not to use export to validate, it makes the replay unwatchable

Let us just investigate the problem.
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

Should be fixed now.
Segmentation fault
Page: 4 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem