Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  [DONE] Beta Area (sort of) 
[DONE] Beta Area (sort of)
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
[DONE] Beta Area (sort of)  
hi,

i cant find the beta area... so there isnt a beta area?

(EDIT: There is no "beta area", but users can upload tracks as unreleased. And you can easily filter/search for them.)
Last edited by eyebo,
Learner Driver

There is no beta area, and I dont think it will be made either.
Forzyy explains why here.
Does it djent?

I dont really agree with his reasons though I suppose it indeed was possible to raise attention for your track through beta area :)

I liekd it as a tool to upload unfinished tracks for avarious purposes and not only for beta testing. Just the other day I was thinking to myself that I kinda miss the beta area a little :p
· · · – – – · · ·

tm2 suckz more and more...
Learner Driver

How about trying to adapt instead of complaining that everything isn't exactly the same?

If you want a place to share unfinished tracks with friends, to get feedback, try Dropbox and send them a link directly.
Site Leader

The biggest reason for why I stopped being active at MX is the lack of a Beta Area.
Beetle Racer

you can't get enough attention or what?
Zimmer Racer

Space says:
you can't get enough attention or what?

Offensive space is offensive
Beetle Racer

This is a good thing.

Now, famous authors can't reserve 10-20 awards for their tracks in the beta area.
Learner Driver

empy says:
This is a good thing.
Now, famous authors can't reserve 10-20 awards for their tracks in the beta area.

so you mean they have 10 - 20 beta testers then. :$ my guess is that 3-5 is enough.

anyway
If you want a beta tester Here is volenteer beta tester thread.
If you are interested , just read this >> http://tm.mania-exchange.com/threads/1840
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem