Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Spot The Differences! 
Spot The Differences!
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Spot The Differences!  
Today I dreamt up the idea of creating some Trackmania themed Spot The Differences! . . . Oh, and a new thread for them and other users' ones as well.

Post your pictures below and, if you so choose, an answer key for them too. Make sure to give the number of differences and be careful not to have bad (different between the pics) angles make it hard to determine the changes.

Here are my first two;

Links to bigger (comb.) -->Horizon - Vertical

Links -->Horizontal - Vertical

There are Seven differences in each. I'll post an answer key in a day or two.

Answers: --> Puzzle One - - - - Puzzle 2

I guess we'll see who's interested.
Last edited by Cxom,
Moped Racer

I found all of them,
can I post them or should I wait for others to find them?
or am I supposed to make a picture now?
Last edited by adder,
Quad Bike Racer

There's no order, I just created this to see if people would be interested in them. A format like the wallpaper threads (You make one if you want, no conditions). I'll post a key today though, so there's no point in saying the answers. If other people so wish, they can try them before clicking the links.
Moped Racer

way too easy, since you can just open two iamges on two tabs and quickly change between them... making both screens next to each other in one image would be better imho.
Zimmer Racer

Hadn't noticed that. Thanks, will fix.
Moped Racer

Space says:
you can just open two iamges on two tabs and quickly change between them...

Heavy Weapons Guy says:
GOOD IDEA!
Beetle Racer

Space says:
way too easy, since you can just open two iamges on two tabs and quickly change between them... making both screens next to each other in one image would be better imho.

Thats cheating though, no fun! People like you ruin the internet games!!
· · · – – – · · ·

Fixed (y)
Last edited by Cxom,
Moped Racer

Really cool idea! :)
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem